The fuel system comprises of the fuel tank, petcock, fuel hose and carburetor.
Honda CB125E Choke
Honda CB125E Fuel tank
The Honda CB125E's fuel tank's capacity is 14L, and it has a reserve of ~2L.
Honda CB125E Fuel line
- What size fuel line to use?
Honda CB125E Carburetor
- Where is the carburetor?
- Removing the carburetor
- Removing and cleaning the float bowl
- Disassembling the carburetor
- Cleaning the carburetor
- Changing the jets
- What size jets are standard?
- Reassembling the carburetor
- Reinstalling the carburetor
- Which carburetors does the CB125E use?
Honda CB125E Petcock
- Where is the petcock located?
- Which setting is which on the petcock?
- Can you change the air filter for a pod filter?
The CB125E has a single exhaust header, flowing into a single muffler on the right-hand side. All of the models we have seen so far have a chrome heat shield covering the muffler/silencer.
- How to remove the exhaust
- How to change the silencer/muffler
- How to install an exhaust